Sunday, September 11, 2011

About the Blog (New)

You probably don't believe that the Magi are real.  You're not alone.  Most people have never even heard of them, and that's exactly how they want it!  For thousands of years, the Magi have lived in hiding, working to preserve and protect the good in the world.  Every day, they protect you and me.  If you knew of the dangers that lurked around, you would thank them!

THE SAVENRIDGE ARCHIVES is a gateway to the secrets of the Magi.  It's the back story behind the novel The Magi, which chronicles the adventure of a thirteen-year-old boy named Elijah Hawk, who actually comes into contact with the ever elusive Magi.  As long as this gateway is kept secret, I will continue to share the archives that I have come across.  Don't ask me how I obtained these treasures.  Some things are better left unanswered.

I regret to inform you that I will be unable to post every archive in order.  I can only post them when I can.  However, a story will unfold if you put the pieces together.  Eventually, we can uncover the truth about the Magi together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment