Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Big Thank You!

As I'm a day away from announcing The Magi Blitz and a week away from releasing the Magi, I would like to say thank you to all the Blog Reviewers that have been willing to review The Magi.  I know it's not much, but you have all been so wonderful to take on work by an unknown author and publicize my book for your readers, and it's hard to express the gratitude I have for that.

For those of you that may not know, many of these reviewers have to read multiple books a week just to get through their to-do stack, so taking on an extra book that has no buzz, written by a debut author, and is relatively unknown is a huge sacrifice and risk on their part.

I hope that the time you spend on The Magi will be time well-spent, and if there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.  Once again: Thank you!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment