Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Review from Xpresso Reads

The Magi is starting to generate just the tiniest buzz...if you listen closely.  As faint as "a wasp walking on a window pane."  (Ten points if you can come up with the source of that quote). 

Xpresso Reads is a blog from which I have been dying to get a review for a while, and the review just came in a couple of days ago.  I'm not exactly sure what to say after reading this review (and the comments that follow), so if you have any ideas, let me know because I'm speechless.

Read the full review at .Xpresso Reads here. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Great review! I've read the book and also love the way I can visualize the people and places in my head as I read. We want more!

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the fab review. The Magi is doing so well! Agree with Ed ^^^^ We want more!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete